Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
Your road to recovery begins with a free, no-risk consultation. Call (404) 939-9470 today, or fill out the online form below.
"*" indicates required fields
After a severe accident or injury caused by another party’s negligence, an experienced Sandy Springs personal injury lawyer can protect your interests. Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers will fight for the compensation you need and deserve. Call 404-939-9470 or request a free consultation online today.
Why Choose Our Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer?
- We have extensive experience in personal injury law and successfully recovering compensation for clients.
- Our first priority is our clients and fiercely advocating for their rights and meeting their goals.
- We will utilize every available resource to effectively build your case and secure a favorable outcome to your case.
Why You Need a Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer
A severe injury can mean months of recovery and financial stress. On top of that, battling an insurance company for the compensation you need can be overwhelming. With a Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer on your side, every aspect of your case will be handled for you. They will deal with the at-fault party’s insurance company for you and protect you from settling for less than you deserve. Additionally, their resources, extensive court experience, and knowledge of insurance and personal injury laws will dramatically increase your chances of success.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Our Sandy Springs Personal Injury Attorneys represent victims of all types of personal injury accidents, including:
- Car Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Dangerous Property Conditions
- Workplace Accidents
- Violent Crime
- Defective Products
- Wrongful Death
This is not an exhaustive list. After any injury caused by another party’s negligence, contact our firm for a free consultation so we may discuss your legal options.
Types of Compensation You Can Recover
Personal injury victims are often entitled to recover the following types of compensation.
- Medical Bills: Current and future costs for any medical care or related treatment expenses.
- Lost Wages: Current and future lost income while you recover. This can include diminished earning capacity, which is the difference in income that you can make now compared to before the accident.
- Pain and Suffering: Compensation for the physical pain you have had to endure and will in the future.
- Emotional Distress: Compensation for any psychological distress caused by the accident and your injuries, such as anxiety, depression, insomnia, PTSD, etc.
- Loss of Enjoyment of Life: If your injuries prevent you from enjoying the activities you used to do before the accident, such as hobbies, exercising, etc.
- Punitive Damages: This compensation is rarely awarded and is intended to punish a guilty party for gross negligence or egregious behavior.
How Long Do I Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Sandy Springs
Every state has a statute of limitations that limits the amount of time you have to file a claim after a personal injury. In Georgia, it is generally two years from the date of the injury or death. This law helps ensure that the legal process moves forward and that evidence remains available. There are some exceptions to this law, but in the majority of cases, missing this deadline will bar you from recovering compensation.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one has been injured in a preventable accident, speak to our Sandy Springs Personal Injury Lawyer today. We offer free consultations. Request one online or call 404-939-9470.