Atlanta Premises Liability Lawyers
Your story begins with a free, no-risk consultation. Call (404) 939-9470 today, or fill out the online form below.
Learn More About Graham Scofield Injury LawyersAbout the Firm
$195,000 settlement for a client that injured her knee when a chair collapsed underneath her at a car dealership.
$175,000 settlement for a woman’s trip and fall injuries at a veterinary clinic.
Common Atlanta Premises Liability Incidents
There are several property hazards that commonly injure victims:
- Inadequate Security – If a criminal attacked you, you may pursue a negligent security claim against the property owner if the owner failed to secure the premises.
- Vicious dogs – Dog owners must leash their dogs in public spaces. If an unleashed dog attacked you, you may sue the dog’s owner.
- Slippery floors and unsafe stairs.
- Swimming Pools – Property owners should always fence-in their pools to prevent wandering children from drowning.
- Trampoline Park Accidents – If you were injured at the Sky Zone, Sky Line, or Get Air trampoline parks in Atlanta, we might be able to help you.
If you’re unsure whether you can recover damages for your injuries, call an Atlanta premises liability lawyer. We’ll explain your legal rights and your options.
Premises Liability Claims
If you were injured on someone’s property as an invitee, you must prove the following elements to win your case:
- The defendant owned or occupied the property;
- You were an invitee;
- The property owner/occupier knew or should have known about an unsafe property condition;
- The property owner/occupier failed to correct the unsafe property condition;
- You were injured as a result of the unsafe property condition(s) despite acting carefully;
- You suffered damages.
Our Atlanta premises liability lawyers at Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers will thoroughly evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of your case. Next, we’ll create a strategy to crush the property owner’s potential defenses. Then, we’ll collect the evidence that you need to prove your claim. That way, we’ll obtain the best result.
Premises Liability Compensation
If you were injured on someone else’s property, you may pursue damages for:
- Lost wages and diminished earning capacity
- Your medical costs
- Pain and suffering
- Permanent disability or disfigurement
- Property damage
You might not know how to calculate the value of your physical pain and mental anguish. That’s OK. When you experience the lingering effects of trauma on a daily basis, it’s difficult to reduce it to words – let alone a numerical formula. We’ll figure it out for you. That’s why you hire us.
Fatal Premises Liability Compensation
If you lost a loved one due to a dangerous property condition, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim. Wrongful death claimants may recover the following damages:
- Loss of companionship
- Mental anguish
- Loss of guidance and nurturing
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Loss of benefits
Our Atlanta Premises Liability Lawyers Can Help You
You shouldn’t expect to receive a quick settlement in a premises liability case. In fact, most premises liability cases don’t settle until the eve of trial. Therefore, you should hire an Atlanta premises liability lawyer that will invest the time and resources to maximize your settlement.
At Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers, we understand your suffering. We’ve helped many individuals just like you. We’ll use our decades of experience to successfully resolve your case so that you can rebuild your life.