Sandy Springs Car Accident Attorney
Your road to recovery begins with a free, no-risk consultation. Call (404) 939-9470 today, or fill out the online form below.
"*" indicates required fields
If you have been seriously injured in a car accident, Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers will help you hold the at-fault party accountable. Call our office today at 404-939-9470 or contact us online to arrange a free consultation.
Why Choose Our Sandy Springs Car Accident Lawyer?
- Our car accident lawyers have successfully obtained millions in compensation for injured clients.
- We fiercely advocate for our clients and secure the compensation they need to rebuild their lives.
- We will remain with you every step of the way until your case is resolved.
Why You Need a Car Accident Lawyer
To avoid a situation where you accept unfairly low compensation or your claim is denied, you need an experienced Sandy Springs Car Accident Attorney on your side. Insurance companies are for-profit businesses. As a result, the at-fault party’s insurer will likely shift the blame on you to reduce their liability and your compensation. By hiring an attorney, the insurance company will take you seriously. They will ensure your rights are protected and you recover the compensation you need and deserve.
What Kind of Compensation Can Be Claimed After a Car Accident?
Being seriously injured in a car accident can be financially debilitating. You have the right to demand compensation for your injuries and other losses, such as:
- Medical Expenses: This includes current and future medical bills.
- Lost Income: The wages you would have earned had you not been injured in a crash. Additionally, you may be entitled to diminished earning capacity if you are unable to earn the same level of income as before the accident.
- Property Damage: This can include repairs to or the replacement of your vehicle and any other items damaged in the crash.
- Pain And Suffering: Compensation for the physical pain and emotional distress that you have had to go through due to your injury.
In cases that involve egregious or malicious conduct on behalf of the defendant (at-fault party), Georgia courts may also award punitive damages.
How Much Does a Sandy Springs Car Accident Attorney Charge?
Most car accident attorneys, including Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers, do not charge up-front fees or retainers when taking on car accident cases. Instead, they work on a contingency fee basis. This means that legal fees are only collected if you win your case. You do not have to pay for their representation if you do not recover compensation. Most car accident lawyers charge a contingency fee of 33.3% or one-third of your settlement.
What To Do After a Car Accident in Sandy Springs
These are some of the most critical steps to take after a car accident:
- Stay at the scene and call 9-1-1 to get medical assistance if you or anyone involved is hurt.
- If no one requires emergency medical care, still notify law enforcement so a police report can be filed.
- Do not move vehicles or injured persons unless you absolutely must due to safety concerns.
- Exchange information with all drivers involved and any witnesses.
- Take photos & videos for evidence.
- Seek medical care immediately after leaving the scene and continue any treatment recommended by your doctor.
- Contact your insurance company to report the accident.
Lastly, speak to a Sandy Springs Car Accident Lawyer as soon as possible for advice on your options for obtaining compensation.
Contact Graham Scofield Injury Lawyers for Help
If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident, our Sandy Springs Car Accident Lawyer will help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Contact us online or call 404-939-9470 to schedule your free consultation.